Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little girl growing up!

Today Brinlee is 14 months old!




My little Brinlee isn't so little any more! She is so tall now that she can touch my counter tops and door handles. Time goes by way to fast. She has really Grown from a baby to a toddler this month. She has the walking thing down pretty good. But of course it is more of a run now so she can keep up to her "kiey" (kitty) She loves to swing and gets very upset when its time to come home! She also loves the piano. She is getting pretty good at it. She loves music and it doesn't matter where we are she will break out dancing if she hears music. We have a keyboard and she knows how to turn it on and can change the sounds. She can even play a few notes of a scale (if i show her first) This picture is of her when she was six months old and playing the piano. Little Mozart!









She even has mastered the stairs which is great because most of my house is stairs! I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments. I love learning along with her!






6 comments:

  1. Marci she is such a little doll!! I can't believe that she is already that big. Going to be time for another one before you know it...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! What a cutie. I wish my boys showed HALF an interest in the piano! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved having you here. The boys love Brinlee so much! Oh, and Jamon's fingers aren't broken. We had them x-rayd...just some tissue damage is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog just now. Also, I noticed on your profile it is your anniversary. Happy anniversary! I can't believe you've been married to my cousin for 5 years and I haven't met you yet. We'll have to fix that. Meeka said we should have a Bailey/Whitney family reunion, and I completly agree with her. I can't get over that smile on Brinlee! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy anniversary Marci! Got big plans?
    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute...she reminds me of you and your bubbly personality, I bet she's an absolute blast!

    ReplyDelete