Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Up Early



Andrew is usually up at 3:30 every morning to go to work. This morning I got up with him because I just wanted to spend time with him. I discovered its way to early for me. I have become more proud of him because it takes a special person to be able to go to work by 4:00 and stand in a freezer all day. He has really enjoyed his job though and I think it makes it easier on him to get up and do it everyday. His job just announced that they are no longer going to open on Saturdays. I'm actually pretty exited about this because we haven't had a Saturday together our whole marriage. (unless traveling or something) But a Saturday to just wake up late and do yard work eat a big breakfast, just never happened. I'm so exited to experience a true family Saturday! We will enjoy it as long as we can. Andrew is the hardest worker and the best daddy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment